Desk Clock WiFi Nanny Cam With 1080P Hd Video - Super Night Vision and Mobile Viewing
Ensure your little one is safe at all times with this Desk Clock Nanny Camera. The nanny cam serves a great way to know that your child is being treated well, even when you are not at home. You can view a live feed of the room with the WIFI nanny cam remotely on any computer, tablet, or phone that can connect to the internet. The 1080p recording video resolution creates a clear video, while the 30 ft. night vision allows you to take videos during the day or night. A Micro SD card can be used to save the footage also.
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wifi for remote viewing and recording
- microSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- 2016 unique design
- 1.0 megapixel CMOS Lens
- Powerful 5-6M Invisible night vision
- HD 1080P 1920*1080
- View angle: 140 °
- H.264 compressed format
- P2P supported
- Wifi remotely control & View
- Motion detection & Push alarm msgs
- Time display only(12/24hour format)
- Easy wifi setting by text file
- Memory card: Max 64GB
- CE,ROHS approved
- Video Resolution 1920*1080
- Photo Resolution 4032*3024
- Video format AVI
- H.264 compressed format
- Frames 25 fps
- Wide Visual angle 90°
- 5-6M super powerful invisible night vision
- Motion detection record
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Battery capacity 2400MA
- Continuous recording time 24 hours above
- Memory card TF card
- Memory card max support 64GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20 MB
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Working time About 3-4 hours
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows， MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above,chrome,firefox safari.etc
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
While the quality of the unit itself is not the best, the whole point of getting it with video and audio option make up. Let's just say you aren't buying it because it's a great clock.
Excellent video quality with capability of streaming through your phone on an app, or on a webpage with options of quality feed and immediate recording options. The audio has a slight delay if streaming, as man devices do, so recommend recording local if you want to get the best combination. You can record directly to your computer when streaming or to your phone without having to only record locally on an sd card. Something I was not aware of but pleased to find out.
Night vision works wonders and goes a good distance, it's a must for darker areas.
Only complaint will be the lack of detailed instructions overall. It gives the basic start setup to have it connected to your WiFi and phone but leaves it from there to figure out. If you plan to stream to other devices outside your network you have to do some port forwarding manipulation on your router, Nothing that can't be done but also not easy for the computer challenged customer. It also does not give much tutorial on the features in general such as recording, lighting, microphone, etc. For the price you pay on this, you would think they could come up with a much better guide.
In general, I would definitely recommend. It provides all the quality as described.