Ensure your little one is safe at all times with this Alarm Clock Nanny Spy Camera. The nanny cam serves a great way to know that your child is being treated well, even when you are not at home. You can view a live feed of the room with the WIFI nanny cam remotely on any computer, tablet, or phone that can connect to the internet. The 1080p recording video resolution creates a clear video, while the 8 ft. night vision allows you to take videos during the day or night. A Micro SD card can be used to save the footage also.
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wifi for remote viewing and recording
- microSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 25fps, 480p
- Video Format: ASF
- Angle of View: 70
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux
- Battery Capacity: 2,400 mAh
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Storage Capacity: up to 32GB microSD (not included)
- Storage consumption: 1GB per 50 Minutes (Average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Motion Sensitivity: 0 - 10 adjustable
- Night Vision: Automatic
- Night Vision Range: up to 2.5 feet
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AC Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ 1 A
- OS compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 4.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- Includes Hidden Camera Clock, AC Adapter, USB Cable and Manual
Please note: Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This camera has a great picture and is easy to operate but has zero capability in the dark or even low light. I don't know why they even advertise is has IR night vision. It doesn't. The tech support says it does for 2-3 feet. Absolutely nothimg happens at 2-3 feet to the camera except you looking in it wonderimg why the picture is dark. So only buy this if you want to see with all the lights on.
Good undercover camera. I like that you can't tell it's a camera. Works great in daylight, but at nighttime / poor lighting, it is useless.
I am having some trouble setting it up, and there doesn't seem to be good instructions anywhere online or in the attached book. I wish there were better instructions to set up, and how to view on computer (also, newer computers that do not have a disc drive, can't install program?)
For the price, it is great for anytime pop in viewings! If you're looking for something that looks like an alarm clock, works like an alarm clock, and has wifi video and voice that you can see anytime, then this is a great product.
My only negative feedback is the instructions that are handy for installation of product and modifying.